- All publications arising from WMTRAIN projects are authored on behalf of the group. Members who have provided significant contribution to the project may be named individually alongside WMTRAIN.
- Collaborators are essential and will be named to appear as PubMed citeable authorship in line with the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors guidelines, accessed here.
- It is the responsibility of the project steering Committee to publish the results of any work and feedback site and overall results to contributors and site leads.
- No individual site may publish results without written consent from the project steering committee.
- An example of collaborative authorship may be found here.
Non – WMTRAIN led projects:
- WMTRAIN may contribute to projects from outside groups, in this case WMTRAIN to be listed as a collaborator e.g. “in collaboration with WMTRAIN” or as an author, and any individuals with a significant input are to be recognised.